1. Can the Aloe Vera Gel be safely applied around my eye area?
2. I drive regularly and would like to leave a bottle of Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel in the car for convenience, but I am afraid that it may get damaged under the sun. Is it alright to leave the Aloe Vera Gel under such conditions?
3. Can Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel be applied on top of my makeup?
4. Can Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel and Jorubi Aloe Vera skin care products be used on sensitive skin?
5. Can I use Jorubi Aloe Vera gel on babies and children?
6. What should I do if my skin does not react well to the products?
7. Are your products tested on animals?
1. When will my order be shipped?
2. I received an email acknowledging receipt of my order but I have yet to receive my order. What should I do?
3. I was sent the wrong item. What do I do?
4. Can I amend my order after I have confirmed and paid for it?
We strive to ensure that your purchases are shipped to you on time hence orders are usually processed as soon as we can.
If your order has yet to be shipped out, we will try our best to help you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order has been shipped out, we unfortunately would not be able to make any changes.
5. Are you able to ship to my country?
We are able to ship to most countries. However, because gel is a sensitive substance, our Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel may be subject to individual countries’ regulations and customs taxes.